Thursday, January 19, 2006

If you are a Dilbert fan, you'll definitely like these

Born free taxed to death
In a country of free speech, why are there phone bills?
When everything comes in your way
you're in the wrong lane
If you keep your feet firmly on the ground,
you'll have trouble putting on your pants
Smile, it makes people wonder what you are thinking
Life is unsure; always eat your dessert
first Marriage is one of the chief causes of divorce
Work is fine if it doesn't take too much of your time
It's not hard to meet expenses - they are everywhere
I love being a writer.... what I can't stand is thepaperwork
A printer consists of 3 main parts: the case,
the jammed paper tray
and the blinking red light
The hardest part of skating is the ice
If you tell a man there are
300 billion stars in theuniverse, he'llbelieve you.
But if you tell him a park bench has justbeen painted,
he has to touch it to be sure
If you cannot change your mind,
are you sure you haveone ?
Beat the 6 O'clock rush.
Leave work at noon !
I couldn't repair your brakes,
so I made your hornlouder

No comments: